This Index Finger Knife allows one to perform cutting
for crafts and hobbies by using a unique and different hold than the
traditional pencil style grip. Use if
for precision cutting and trimming of: paper, stencils, card-stock, cardboard, vinyl,
foam, wood, fabric, plastic, rubber, leather, film, photographs, cork, and
numerous other materials.
The knurled portion of the handle provides a slip-resistant
The knife comes with one replaceable double honed #11
blade. To swap out blades simply loosen
the chuck and slide the old blade out, then slide in the new blade and tighten the
chuck again. The blade is razor sharp so
please be careful.
Compatible with Excel Blades: #5 / #6 / #10 / #11 /
#12 / #13 / #16 / #17 / #21
Comes with a safety cap!
Not intended for use by kids under 14 years old.
- Made by Excel Blades of New Jersey
- Aluminum & Plastic Knife Handle
- Carbon Steel Blade
- Safety Cap Included
- Country of Origin Unknown
- Handle is 3” long overall
- The finger hole is 7/8” in diameter
- Knurled metal grip is 1/2” in diameter
- Handle and blade together are 3-7/8” long
- Weighs 0.7oz